Monday, 19 January 2009

A family day...

I was lazy to blog and i so i was late for days...on sunday,i went out to shop with my relatives for food and drinks for CNY...i was the one who paid for everything...the things cost me $80++ but i dun really mind as mostly the things i bought is choosen by me and i oso got my pay...aft the shooping,i wnet to have a dinner with my relatives,i treating them dinner which totalled up to $70++.I had agreed my aunties tat i will buy the dinner aft i got my pay and i must keep my words...had a great day out ^^...

On saturday nite,i went to watched Man utd match against Bolton.I got a bit fed up as they played quite lousy and missed alot.Perhaps Wayne Rooney nv didnt play and tats why they all are so off-form...But in the end,Man Utd still won bolton 1-0,Dimitar Berbatov scored the winning goal with a dive-header,passed from tevez.Tevez had alrdy fell down but he stood up again,just in time to pass such a nice goal...And now they are at the top of the table,leading the league ,leading liverpool by 1 point and 1 game on hand...i use this time to blog as i am free and oso nth much to do...but now i think i have to go back to my work now...


REPLY TAGS:BENSON-WHY?WE ARE THE LEADER NOW...
:PAMELA-HEY SIS,OKOK.U LINK ME OSO.THANKS ^^
:KIANYONG-WAH BRO U SAY UNTIL U VERY BUSY LIKE TAT LEI,I OSO VERY BUSY DE LEI,I STOPPED AT EP 2 ONLY...LOL,CNY I MORE BUSY,BUSY GAMBLING...HAHA
:♥ Þ Ù Я Þ Ł É ♥Þåĸí ĸùří-LOL,IT SEEMS LIKE U R THE ONE WHO IS BUSY.ACTUALLY I OSO QUITE BUSY LAH,I WORKING NOWADAYS,I CALLED U SOMETIME BUT U R LIKE BUSY,NV PICK UP...U CAN CALL ME OSO :),YA HOPE TO TALK TO U SOON ^^


KZ signing off...^^...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]