Tuesday, 6 January 2009

woke up happily but mins later,nt anymore...

tdy same thing,woke up at 6.45am but feel like slping a while more but i heard my fone vibrated.i saw and was kind of like surprised,dun noe whether shld be happy or nt.she replied mi!(even though its was like late for dun noe how long...) sms with her and thn everything stop aft i knew smthing good for her but nt for me.Dressed up and off to meet calvin at Gombak to tp.start work,doing all my reports but i managed to finish ep27 of the forensic heroes2.but when its 6pm,wei teck and calvin off 1st and left me alone to go home at 6.30pm(they damn GOOD loh,ps me) but bo bian so i trained home alone loh but luvkily i got my rnb with me.Reach home just in time for dinner wit my parents.start using com at 9pm and started setting tatics and formations for my team->manchester city in soccermanager,i oso going ard linking ppl.nth much left,going to have a slp...

kz signing off(slping soon)...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]