Saturday, 10 January 2009

boring day...

Tdy woke up at 8am,get everything ready and went off to do courier for my colleagues at nearby.Aft doing doing mine,i helped calvin to do his...Reached home ard 11 smth,had my lunch @ 1 smth,took a nap at 2smth to 5.30pm.
Aft i woke up,i started the 2nd series of the Heart of Greed,Moonlight Resonance(溏心風暴之家好月圓).Omg the 1st ep already make me feel angry but aftall its nice :)
Had my dinner @ 8pm and oso watch the Sheng shiong show,(seeing how ppl won $$ so easily).Started watching Aston villa match only @ 30mins of the 1st half,and the full time score was villa(2)-WBA(1) and villa is stil currently in top 4,leaving arsenal 5th.
Just finished the supper my dad bought for me and i started blogging for tdy.Aftall,i stay the whole day @ home using com.And now i going to watch how well arsenal is playing.2 more days to O'lvl results release...

kz signing off...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]