Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Total sadness...

Disappointment








Tdy was a bad day for me,aft dissappointing day i had on monday 12/1,i went to work.
i was totally not in the mood of doing anything and the whole day was not smiling unless there are ppl ard.ppl asked abt my results and i was like very dissappointed and felt hopeless when i saw ppl all were doing well to get into a poly.Not only tat,ppl kept asking whether i got study or not and some even said i nv study.But the truth is tat i noe myself very well how hard i had studied but it was nt paid off...perharps i had not studied enough.I had not studied tat hard for before but it seems like no one believe me...T.T...I did blamed myself for getting such lousy results but i noe wats done cant be undone.

Wat i had intend to do was to TRY to look on the bright side as i noe tat lifes still goes on,the earth will still turn even if i had choose to give up.Nth and nobody will be willing to wait for me,i had to catch up with the time and ppl...my manager jasmin can see through me,noeing tat i was only lying tat im fine and nth wrong and she tried to help me but i just reject her...anyway i would like to say a big THANKS to those who had gave me their encouragement and support,i will try to...:)

REPLY TAGS:Evelyin--haha,u r right,ppl all like this song.i re-uploaded this song so tat u all can enjoy :)and ok i will de and i oso noe wat the best i had done.thanks :)
Jasmine--haha,i noe u rocks and i rocks oso,all Man Utd supporters oso rocks and c.ronaldo very gay loh.Rooney better.i will cheer up de,provided u cheer me up loh.haha :)
calvin--yeah bro linked and oso tagged.dun be se bei bei liao hoh...haha,i will scare de...
hang u--u r linked,link wo oso,thanks :)

kz signing off...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]