Monday, 12 January 2009

Total 100% shock...


Tdy is a early post,i dun think i have the mood to post at nite le...Got my results tdy,done wonderfully bad.Got 28 for my L1R2B2.Its so called expected but aftall still got shocked for having such bad results...Hais...But i managed to pass my maths,which is a subject tat i failed since sec 1...Wat i was angry abt is my dnt,tat boon cheok say until we will get good grades but in the end...

but aft noeing i had such bad results,i cant do anything but can only just continue my life.And wat i was happy about is tat Man UTD thrashed Chelsea 3-0,just behind them 1 points and 2 games in hands.Hope Man utd can win all the game in hand and they will top the table,letting liverpool to kiss their ass...Go Man Utd Go!!! And Rafael Benitez is so F**king jealous of the World Champion tat he keep on give those unwanted verbal attacks.
Tdy thn noe calvin had been discharged and he was there to collect his results too.
I realli had 2 great shock as Man Utd beaten Chelsea 3-0 at Old Trafford,(The Theatre Of Dreams) and oso i got such a bad results.I realli feel very ps loh when ppl got better results than me...Nth much to say,just disappointed in myself...

Reply tags:wei teck-Ouh thanks but useless lei...
celine-Ouh thanks for the link arh.erm im not happy with my results :(
jasmine-haha,finally.Erm ya i agree and u rocks too...haha.
jie xin-lol,u this passer-by.anyway welcome to my alien world adn hello...

kz signing off...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]