Thursday, 15 January 2009

Normal day...

Tdy as usual,back to blogging.tdy dun have nth much to blog and oso no feeling of blogging but still have to...A normal day as usual but was bloddy busy after 3,as i was closing my courier,1 bloody person in my company keep wasting my time,making me doing many things.But i finished everything by 4.45pm and acted like working b4 the bosses left at ard 5.I played the big 2.5 with my managers again...thn i train-ed home together with calvin.Man Utd won Wigan 1-0,Wanye Rooney(my favourite player) scored just at the 1st minute.But he was sub my tevez at the 8th mins as he was hurt in a hamstring problem...news said tat he will be out for 3 weeks,omg how sad it was...T.T...anyway now they are 2nd in the league,leading chelsea by 2 and behind liverpool by 2 and had 1 game in hand...Nth much to talk abt le,just wan to turn in early tonite,to have a good long rest...I was looking forward to the 30th night if the lunar calendar as i will be having a reunion dinner with my family althought we had it almost everyday,but i can get to eat steamboat...I oso look forward to get red Packets from my elderly,play mahjong and blackjacks...these are my favourite things to do in new year...i just look forward to the NIU year and hope things can turn more smoothly for me...


REPYL TAGS:WEI TECK-stop all yr mission lah,its still early to turn back even though i noe tat u need $$ to become roberto...haha...

:KIANYONG-u watch quite fast le.aiya slowly watch loh,i oso only at the Heart of Greed series 2 de ep 2 only,i oso no time to watch,have to work...

kz signing off...^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]